Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Happy Day

I might have a job next year! Yay! They're looking at needing a new 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade teacher for next year. Hopefully enrollment stays high so that this can actually happen. I would love it so much! As many problems as I have had, I can look back and realize ti was just my first year. I know better now. I can do better.

And if I can stay here, I'll have all my experience to draw upon! Yay! Yay!! Yay!!!

I'm trying to write a short article for Project PLN talking about my first year. I hope it goes well.

Kids are crazy. It's the end of the year. I'd feel bad except all of the fourth graders have senioritis (our school ends at 4th grade). AIMS is over so they feel like they're done. They don't realize there's a lot left to talk about!!

Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I'm trying to decide if I should give Ms. Popular the second incident report. I think I might not.

No comments:

Post a Comment




Locations of Site Visitors