Tuesday, April 12, 2011

State Standardized Lessons

Our first day of State Standardized tests is over. I'm not at all sure how well the kids did, considering that on the sample question most of the kids didn't do very well. (Personally, sample questions should be super easy.) However, they didn't think it was very hard so we'll go from there.

Tomorrow is reading. They need to slow down. They need to go back and check. 99.9% of them don't ever go back and reread. I talk till I'm blue in the face and they still won't go back. I wish that the story was reprinted after every single question and would show up line by line to FORCE the kids to actually LOOK BACK. But oh well.

And math. Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear.

I'm going to be happy when AIMS is OVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment




Locations of Site Visitors