Friday, April 8, 2011

It's okay.

I've been really upset the last two days. I don't know why, other than the stress of AIMS.

Had a long talk last night, got upset, cried, read a book and got over it. Today I came to school less happy, but was able to be more productive. But... crap. I forgot to do syllables. Oh well...

It was a lot more successful today. We go through what I wanted us to get through. Solved some seriously difficult math problems.

Still running into the same problem with x and division. Had one girl fail the test again today, stay in at specials and be able to do every single problem I posed to her without a single bit of effort. She actually solved more in that time then I did because I spent some time helping the 2 other students there. She knows how to do it, just... isn't bringing it. In her words, "I just get so excited that I forget how to do it."

Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment




Locations of Site Visitors