Wednesday, May 4, 2011

PLC Building

I love my team. They may infuriate me at times and make me pull my hair out, but they really show they love me.

As I'm sure you know my position is a little precarious. I have to reapply to stay here next year because I signed a 'limited' contract when I joined the school after this year started. My position has stayed open through the transfers, the RIFs (these people getting an offer before me) and now I'm up against the other 5 limited contracts in the school. My team has overwhelmingly supported me however. They have really, really, really expressed a firm desire to have me here next year.

I'm feeling very good.

Today we sat down at TCT to discuss math for next year. We managed to nail down the concepts we want taught in the first quarter.

It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment




Locations of Site Visitors