Thursday, May 12, 2011

Oh Next Year....

I dislike uncertainty. Really, really dislike. However, I'm sitting in the pot of uncertainty again. I have re interviewed for my position here in 4th grade. My principal even said that she thought I did really well. However, I don't know if I'm going to get my job.

I hope so. I had a lot of fun this morning. The teacher next to me and I were talking about how next week (the last week of school) was fairly useless because grades are due the Friday before the kids get out! Within five minutes we'd decided to stage a 2 day Math Challenge of his class vs. Mine. We're going to find math-logic questions, split our classes into 2 groups each (4 total) and challenge them to solve as many problems as they can in an hour. Winner gets.... something! But that takes up at least 2 hours of a fairly unproductive week. Yay! Joy! Happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment




Locations of Site Visitors