Friday, March 25, 2011

An Uncomfortable Position

We're asked to fill our survey's all the time to give our 'opinion' on different things ranging from how the current meeting went to how well structured our Professional Development is. However the question remains:

Are we honest or are we nice? AT one point this year we were told we were being too much of a downer on the school and we should lighten up and only provide 'constructive feedback' when we can. However, when it is a likert scale how do you provide constructive feed back.


Also:
Bad news of the day. I probably won't be rehired next year. We're having to cut full-day kindergarten because of budget cuts and all of those teachers get preference. It's a very, very sad thought all across the board. Thus, I guess I shouldn't be too worried about if they take question with my opinion. :(

1 comment:

  1. aw Jamie. I'm sorry to hear that they're making cuts!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get rehired anyways. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete




Locations of Site Visitors