Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Education Majors

So, I've decided that Education Majors must be a /pain/ to teach. Seriously. Think about it, you're /teaching/ us to /teach/. Therefor, we /will/ call you out every single time you do not live up to those principles you teach. It isn't that we're being brats, just that we're seeing inconsistency and refuse to accept it. It isn't that we expect perfection (Okay, LIE, we do.), but we do expect for discrepancies to be accounted for. I know that a lot of learning going on this semester is not so much learning material, but watching our teachers to see how they teach.

If they're going to teach "Do what I say, not what I do," then that is how we will teach too.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha that's probably true. Although I think all students expect that in some degree from all their teachers. Somewhere along the way we decided if you are going to teach something you must know everything about it.... and then I decided to try and teach something.My poor students!! You'd think I'd be nicer about it now, lol.

    ReplyDelete




Locations of Site Visitors