Monday, November 1, 2010

IDEAL

The best part about the internet and internet resources is that there are so many people willing to compile things for you!

My delima- In Febrary my class is expected to put on a presentation.My class (as the newest and without much say in the matter) was given the time period of the 1950's to the present day. This means that I need to cover almost 500 years of history in, oh, 2.5 months. I refuse to teach my students the present day without giving them the links that make it all make sense. Therefore my idea is to cover everything in the broadest of generalities, then we can nail down bigger concepts after our presentation.

Like... The World Wars.

A good exploerer video for kids - though very fact heavy. http://player.discoveryeducation.com/index.cfm?guidAssetId=11C6D68F-F3C1-4289-8078-252FDC0F80A2&blnFromSearch=1&productcode=US

No comments:

Post a Comment




Locations of Site Visitors