Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Online Review Generators

I always like to post new things that I find online. Sometimes I get really excited, and then realize that.... It really isn't all that exciting. However, today that changed!

As I'm sure you all know by now I have a delicious.com account. I had one when I was in college, but now that I'm an educator of my own right I have scraped that and started a new one. Madison Simis 65. My students use this so that I know they're staying safe on the web.

Another great resource I found was an online review generator. It makes games that correlate with soccer and basketball and popular game shows. It is completely customizable and even better, it's free! I picked it up through Science Review Games (not good for elementary subjects however) and signed up through

No comments:

Post a Comment




Locations of Site Visitors