Monday, April 20, 2009

Doing and In-Class

Doing-
In my doing part of the Internet safety thing I talked to my older sister that has a young child. She admitted that she knew nothing about internet safety and was really worried about it. So I was really excited to talk to her about it.
One of my main points was how she needed to not forbid anything to her daughter. Instead, help them sign-up and be involved in their online activities. This keeps it from being a 'secret' and makes it more so that her daughter will talk to her about her internet activities. I also am going to send her a page of links for internet safety so she can browse them. I walked her though how easily someone can get more information then was intended about a person on the web.

In-Class technology sharing-
I was given this really cool link, National Library of Virtual Manipulatives. I have already used it to do my final in this class and I love it so much.

Also, I learned how to use a flex cam for in-class sharing of projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment




Locations of Site Visitors